Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

You by Golf Mike lyrics/translation

I couldn't open Blogger for like 3 - 4 days there was a prob on my internet provider server.
Took them forever to fix things. I had called them like hundred times but ya, seems like they were not that enthusiastic bout the prob I ( and many ppl actually ) was having.
Ah well, whatever~~! they finally have fixed it so I aint talk bout it more lol.

Song : You
Artist : Golf Mike
Album : Get R3ady




Lyrics with karaoke lyrics and English translation


OH Baby..Yeah..Tell me

What do you see เมื่อเธอมองมาที่ฉัน
What do you see meuh-ter-mong-ma-tee-chan
What do you see when you look at me ?

Do you see forever?

Everything ที่เราได้ทำมา
Everything tee-rao-dai-tum-ma
Everything we have done ( together )

Does it make you feel good เมื่อฉันต้องไป
Does it make you feel good meuh-chan-tong-pai
Does it make you feel good when I have to leave?

And i wonder ทุกๆครั้งที่เราแยกกัน
And I wonder took-took-krang-tee-rao-yaek-gun
And I wonder every time that we are apart

Baby does your heart cry out the way mine does
For you girl


ทุกๆครั้งที่เราแยกกัน ฉันได้แต่คิดถึงเธอ
Tuk-tuk-krung-tee-rao-yaek-gun chan-dai-tae-kid-teung-ter
Everytime that we are apart I always just think about you.

I try not to but i just can’t stop thinking…

** (it’s only) you cause no one else will do

ทั้งใจนั้นมีแค่ You คนเดียวที่ฉันนั้นคอยคิดถึง
Tung-jai-nun-mee-kae-you kon-diaw-tee-chan-nun-koi-kid-teung
In my whole heart is only you, only one that I am always thinking of.

Oh baby you no matter what i do

My love is you ไม่มีวันเปลี่ยนแปลง
My love is you mai-mee-wun-plian-plang
My love is you , ( it ) never ever change

We used to be ได้แค่คนที่รักกัน
We used to be dai-kae-tee-ruk-gun
We used to be just someone once loved each other

Girl come back to my door

Everytime ที่ทำให้เสียใจ
Everytime tee-tam-hai-sia-jai
Everytime that I hurt you

Baby please forgive me อย่าจากฉันไป
Baby Please forgive me yaa-jaak-chan-pai
Baby please forgive me, don’t leave me

Repeat *,**

Cause girl it’s hard to sing without you
You are my song
You are my song
If i had the chance to make things right
I’ll make it so you stay
Cause baby


No comments:

Post a Comment